Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FINALLY!!!!

Yes, this post is huge news for those of you that read!! Wait for it......drum roll......Yes it is positive, I am graduating on May 9th!!!! WOW! Can you believe? Me either, so I am super, super, super, dooper excited and I can't wait to get that diploma...well actually I won't actually get the diploma until after I finish with my internship in Augusta, however, walking is pretty exciting in and of itself! So, there is the latest. I have a huge long post to...well post, however, it's been so crazy here that I haven't got a chance. When I get some time after Graduation I will post some pictures, talk about myself and Casey for a while... ya know, that 'ol chestnut! Anyways, I hope all is well with everyone, and I will be posting our crazy life later!

8 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I can't wait to graduate with you!! We are going to look oh so hot in our caps and gowns! Oh, mama!!

    It feels so good to be done! Good luck with your internship this summer. It's not so bad. Especially since you won't have to worry about any other classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPPEEEE! I'm so dang excited for you, and also because I'm graduating too!! Who would've thought it would take us both 5 years? oh well, at least we made it, right? So internship in Augusta...does this mean you guys are moving? That would be sad. Fill me in! Have fun this weekend (not too much though!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I'm excited for you too! What an accomplishment. I have to say that life after school is incredible. Congrats on moving onto a new phase of life. P.S. The bread turned out beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i'm excited for you and i'm graduating tomorrow, too! i don't even remember what you are graduating in... :) congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am graduating in Family and Consumer Sciences with and emphasis in Family & Community Services (If you don't know what that is just let me know!)Congrats everyone for graduating too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! oh my that is so exciting!! im happy for you, thats a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that was me, Tiana on the last comment, i didnt realize i was logged in as Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAH!!!! we be graduated! :D hope your internship is going good and i want to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete