Saturday, February 13, 2010

More fun in Hawaii!

More updates from the Big Island! The fun of camping has ended for now, to Casey's dismay (I'm sure) and my....well pleasure! (I really, really like showers and a soft bed!). We have found a room to rent in a house in the Kailua Kona area on the Big Island, so we will be her for at least a month! During this time Casey and I will look at the possibilities of employment and see how practical it would be for us to live here! For now her are a couple of room pictures....it's dark right now so I don't have any house pictures...


No I wasn't trying to capture the tv in our room, this is our personal entrance into our room! Yep, pretty exciting!

So here is the last camping spot before we moved into our humble abode! Here is a picture of the sunset on Spencer Beach, which is just north of where we are....this was our last campout meal! It was a beautiful sunset...and yes, I took A LOT of pictures!


Today we went to some garage sales early....apparently people take it pretty serious around here! I filled out the worlds longest application for a job and then we went to the beach! It was a beautiful day here in Kona! We did some snorkeling and Casey did some of this:
Casey's castle did survive the waves up until we left!

We hoe all is super swell back home! We love you all and we would love to hear how everyone back home is!

Oh Yeah, this is on the road to Spencer Beach, nothing like parting a vehicle on the highway...if only we needed something!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you two are blogging. I'm now following you in my Google Reader and I want lots more updates pronto.

    ReplyDelete