Monday, January 12, 2009

The First One!

Hello everyone and welcome to the first Frome blog that will actually talk about our family! Casey created one..somewhere, but instead of pictures of us or talking about us it involves pictures of derby cars and all that. Since I have no idea where or how to get into our other one I decided to do my own family blog.

Casey and I just got off of a very amazing Christmas break. We had a full month of traveling, we went to Texas to see Casey's sister Candice and her husband KC! That was a lot of fun, I got to play with five little french bulldog puppies, they are very cute. We also went to the Nutcracker in Austin, it was fabulous! From Texas we flew to California and met my parents at the happiest place in the world, Disneyland! Christmas in Disneyland, how much better can it get? From California we flew back to Denver. We then went To Star Valley and went snowmobiling for a couple of days and spent a night at the Box Y. That was a ton of fun! After that we went back to California to explore Death Valley (this time driving) with Casey's Dad and stepmom. We had so much fun doing this and saw some amazing sites! After returning from Death Valley we made our way back to Laramie to start another fun-filled semester at UW.

Casey is almost done with his degree, he just informed me this morning that he has 30 credits left, which he will knock out in two semesters, so by December that wonderful Husband of mine will be a college grad looking at what fun and exciting things to do with his Business Admin. degree. Grad school isn't looking too bad for him right now, but we'll see.

As for me, I am happy to report that this semester is my final semester of classes and I can't tell you all how very excited I am to be wrapping this very long college career up! I will have a 12 week intern in the summer (not sure where yet), but I will walk in May. By the end of those 12 weeks in summer, I can officially call myself a college graduate!

Other news, upon returning home this week Casey went and knocked a hug hole in our floor and built stairs down to our basement! Wow, did he do that quick, he was able to do that all in one day, as well as do some dry wall.

Well, I have officially updated everyone on all that is new, so I am going to go help Casey now instead of blogging all morning. Hope everyone is doing real swell!

4 comments:

  1. Hey ashley!!!!! so good to see how wonderful you are doing. Congrats on finishing school, what are you getting your degree in? What else is new with you?Im sorry you dog eats everything, funny. Im sure Jack isnt far from being like that too. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey T! It's so much fun to look at people's pictures and see what they're doing huh?! Hey thanks, I am going to have a degree in Family and Consumer Sciences with and emphasis on Family and Community Services (Mouthful huh?!)Basically a family life educator of sorts, great major! There isn't really much going on with us, we just put stairs down to our basement which thrills me to death because now I don't have to walk outside to go to my basement in the freezing cold! (I'm going to post pictures someday!) other than that I can't say that too much is new here! Which I guess that can be both good and bad eh? How about you? I hear you have relocated to the great state of potatoes huh? Where at exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that really is a mouth full. that is really nice that you will have stairs I cant imagine having to go outside in Wy weather to get to the basement. Im doing great, yep we bought a house and moved in the end of october to ammon idaho, its right next to idaho falls. dan finished grad school so we are LOVING life. Of course we have little baby Jack to take care of and play with all day, he is a hoot, babies are the best treasures. So right now i am being a stay at home mommy and i couldnt imagine a better job even with the occasional hazards of poopy pants and spitup. That pretty much sums it up, basically our lives have changed dramatically in the last couple months. But we love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you studying/graduating with?

    ReplyDelete