Monday, January 12, 2009

Some Pictures










Here are pictures from some of our vacations. We are very lucky because we have been able to do so much and travel to a lot of places! These first couple are of our trip two summers ago to Southern Colorado and Through Arizona.



This picture is of the San Antonio temple. It is beautiful on the outside and even more so on the inside! I highly recommend visiting this temple if you are ever in the area!






We were also able to visit the Alamo and river walk in San Antonio too (I also highly recommend putting this on your list of things to do! Very beautiful! Especially at Christmas time)


They have a huge Christmas tree they put up by the Alamo that is amazing! They also decorate all of the trees that hang over the river walk, it's beautiful!

These pictures are only a couple of MANY that we have taken! I will post some more later, I will also get some pictures posted of our house so you guys can see the amazing progress!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Mole you did do loads of traveling! Looks like it was a bunch of fun. Did your whole fam go to Dland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah we did do a lot of traveling! It was loads of fun though! No, it was just my parents and us that went to Disneyland, but just as interesting, maybe next year we will add some nephews to the trip, add some young age instead of all of us adults!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Ashley!! I'm so glad to have a new blog friend!! And might I say, "cute blog!" What fun trips you guys have been able to go on. I am longing for a fun, relaxing trip. Maybe after graduation. :)

    If you get bored, you can check out my blog too. (www.mylifemyjoys.blogspot.com)

    I know you said in class that you probably won't update your blog much...I sure hope that isn't true!

    And by the way, I love the "Hugs Not Drugs" sign in front of the Christmas tree at the Alamo. :)

    ReplyDelete