Friday, January 16, 2009

1 Week down how many to go?!!

The first week of the second semester is done and it looks like this semester is going to be a bit more relaxed than last semester for both Casey and I (sigh). To celebrate Friday I thought I would post some house pictures, especially of our basement that Casey is currently working on (and here I sit...). We look forward to being done with more major construction really soon! The basement actually hasn't been terrible compared to the rest of the house! Yikes! Oh, I also found this really cute background! If you are looking to update your background to something else I would recommend at least checking out the dots webpage (just click the button on upper left) the site has some pretty cute backgrounds! Okay, enough of my rambling.....

Okay, kind of a weird pic. to start out with, but this is the backside of our house. If my computer didn't have the speed of a turtle I would post before and after pictures of the house, however, I need sleep sometime tonight! So here is the finished product back here (however we have added some things like a fence and an roof over the far door).

And this is the front of our house! We actually have a small tree in the corner of the yard, it is a great wind blocker for our wyoming wind (wind, in laramie?!).
So after starting this blog and looking through our house pictures, I haven't taken any of the house since we've moved in so it looks really empty, so I am going to stop right here until I can get some that actually appear as though we live there. But, for those of you who do sort of recognize our house, the white door directly in front now contains this beauty:

6 comments:

  1. Hey there--I love your blog...it is great! The tank puppy ended up flying to Tennessee the same day we flew out to go on our cruise, and his new owners love him. We just got back today, so I'm sure we'll talk to you soon!
    Keep chuggin' through school...I know it seems like forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ashley that is a beautiful home! isnt it nice to have a hubby that can build and repair and remodel? and i do love the background, when i came to your page that was the first thing i thought lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley-
    I found your blog while I was blog hopping! It sounds like things are going great for you guys! I like the house, is that the one you guys were waiting to move into when we moved a year ago? We would love to keep in touch
    Justin and Carrie Graham

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ash! I didn't know you had a blog! Whoo Hoo! So we need to get together again, you guys at our place this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ashley it's Allison! I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Your house is looking really good, I'm very impressed! Are you guys happy your not in the student ward anymore, or are you bummed? I will miss you:(.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Allison! I'm glad you found me, but I can't get on your blog :( that's sad! Anyhow, thanks, I love our house and it is SOO nice to be in it! Actually, I am very sad that we had to leave the student wards so soon, I truly loved being in there with you all! It is actually really hard for me to get excited about being back in the family ward! But, I'm sure it will be a great experience! How are you and what are you up to? You ever going to show your pretty face at the institute ever?!

    ReplyDelete