Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update on Life

Hey all!

It's been a little while since I did a post so I thought I would update you on life (Not that much has changed!). Casey is currently in Texas helping build a kitchen on their ranch. Apparently he got stung not once but TWICE by a scorpian! It was a baby, so I guess that is not as bad....hmm...I guess we'll find out when he comes home on Sunday! So, while Casey is in Texas, I am holding down the fort here in Laramie! I really can't complain, I have been catching up with some friends of mine that I haven't been able to spend a whole lot of time with, so that's been a lot of fun!!

On another note, I got a new (new to me!) vehicle that I am sporting around in....no it's not a lexus, but real close....a suzuki sidekick! Yes, hold your applause, I know you are all so excited for me to be driving in such luxury! But, no it really is a great vehicle, I love it! We got is super cheap, Casey tightened the clutch and viola, it runs! It is a stick, which for those of you that know me, you know how experienced I am in the art of clutching, but I am getting lots better! I can get around town and I haven't had any freak accidents yet, so I take that as a sign of my improvement!

So, apparently I have not bee challenged enough lately so I have been doing a lot of cooking and I have found the most amazing dessert in the world to make!....Chocolate Eclairs! Oh my gosh!! They are so good and easy to make, you would love em! So if anybody ever wants to come on over for eclairs...let me know, I love making them!

Well, this has been a good enough update for now, I don't really have anything else to say really, but hope everyone is just having a dandy spring/winter season (does anyone have snow right now?)! Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. I want a chocolate eclair!! Will you bring me one to class on Monday? please? or you can just bring me one to my house today. :) I'm really hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley!
    It was so good to hear from you! I am glad you found my little blog! You're is cute, cute and I am glad that things are going good! Now we can be blogging buddies lol Anyways take care!
    -Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmm eclairs!!!! yummo, you should totally post the recipe and such, or you could do it like pioneerwoman.com does it on her cooking tab, check it out, she takes pix of the process and tells you exactly how to do it, you should TOTALLY do that with chocolate eclairs those sounds so yummy, and i dont think ill be stopping by in laramie and time soon. YUM YUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. ashley, i LOVE reading your blog! it's just like hearing you talk. aaaand that makes me happy:) thanks for the little party the other night! the eclairs were delish (as was everything else)!!

    ReplyDelete